Dr. Felsted and PantheraT specialize in providing clients with practical advice designed to help them operate their veterinary practices profitably.
While financial statements and other metrics often appear to be complex and intimidating, they don’t have to be. We help veterinary practice owners understand what these numbers are saying about the operational side of the practice. Of course, understanding the problem isn’t enough. PantheraT will also provide you with solutions and resources to improve the operations and financial success of your practice.
Examples of the services we provide in these areas include:
- Profitability analysis
- Identification of key performance indicators
- Analysis of practice operational and financial trends and comparison to other similar practices
- Inventory management
- Budgets and cash flow projections
- Compensation package design
- Standard of care design
- Fee analysis
Planning and goal setting are important parts of this process for all businesses, and veterinary practices are no exception. As one of our clients, we will assist you in:
- Determining how you want to grow your practice
- Developing a plan to achieve your vision for your business
- Defining measurable goals for your plan
- Identifying and helping you understand the metrics to be used in measuring progress in achieving your goals
See our publication page for a selection of the articles we have written on ways to increase both revenue and profits in your practice.
Each veterinary practice is different and faces its own unique circumstances, which is why Dr. Felsted and the team at PantheraT focus on providing veterinary practice owners with practical, individualized financial advice designed to help them grow and expand their veterinary practice. Contact us to discuss your veterinary practice and how we can help you.